Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.

Article about: Good afternoon. I want to ask you for help in determining the year of release of the catalog of uniforms. There is no stamp with the information. I didn't find the second one on the Internet

Default Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.

Good afternoon. I want to ask you for help in determining the year of release of the catalog of uniforms. There is no stamp with the information. I didn't find the second one on the Internet. I would be very grateful for your help. With respect. Oleg.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help in determining the year of issue of the catalog of uniforms of the German army.
    P
    Many

Originally published in 1943, rare one to find. Well done.