Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Petition for clemency - authentic?

Article about: Hello, I saw this on Hermann Historica the other day I would like to know what you guys think. Is it real? Los 6050 | Literatur Zeitgeschichte | Online-Katalog | A100r | Aktuelle Auktionen |

Default Petition for clemency - authentic?

Hello, I saw this Adolf Hitler signed document on Hermann Historica the other day I would like to know what you guys think.

Is it real?

Los 6050 | Literatur Zeitgeschichte | Online-Katalog | A100r | Aktuelle Auktionen | Kaufen | Hermann Historica

Any input is appreciated

Thanks alot!

- Capatoli
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Petition for clemency - authentic?   Petition for clemency - authentic?  

Last edited by Capitoli; 05-10-2024 at 07:55 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Petition for clemency - authentic?
    P
    Many

From the headed paper and detail I would say it looks original to me, although it’s not something I would personally bid on. Others may opine shortly.

Thank you very much. It happens to be signed on his 48th birthday which I thought was interesting...

?

Quote by Capitoli View Post
    Thank you very much. It happens to be signed on his 48th birthday which I thought was interesting...
    It seems that Uncle Addie was very happy that day of each year, as most of the appointments and promotions were made on that day and on several occasions.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    It seems that Uncle Addie was very happy that day of each year, as most of the appointments and promotions were made on that day and on several occasions.
    Thats cool, I didn't know that.