Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents

Article about: Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents.

Cool Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents

Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents.
    Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents
    P
    Many

I'm sorry to have to tell you but these are fakes. This is the third time I have seen them in the last 2 months and were discussed here last month - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    The Weidinger signature looks like it has been done by someone who is taking their time to get it right and lacks a natural flourish.

Who sold it to you as it had been offered to a few people?

From first sight the Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen doc is bad. The Weidinger signatures are so similar there isn't much hope that they are by the man himself.

Thank you for your comments, but the seller has an authentication certificate.

Please enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documentsPlease enjoy, my set of ‘SS-Regiment “Der Führer” ’documents

I'm afraid authentication certificates, as I'm sure others will tell you, are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Sadly,

These are all reproductions, and the certificate of authenticity means absolutely nothing. Anyone can print a certificate of authenticity and say it's the real thing. This is a seller's means of making the buyer confident that the product they purchased is original even though it is not.

IN some cases the certificate of authenticity is a "loop hole" for sellers who encounter customers who wish to return an item for their money back after they have been informed the item is/are reproductions. Dealers in some cases will not refund based on these worthless COAs..

Your best bet is to find reputable dealers who honor money back guarantees and not Certificates of Authenticity.

Given the high profile unit (SS) in this case, you have to be very cautious as these have been reproduced 1000 times over and unsuspecting and uneducated victims fall prey everyday..

There are reference books on Third Reich documents and studying them before purchasing items like these will save you a lot of money and heartache..

I wouldn't be surprised if you could not get a refund, now sadly you are stuck with worthless TR award documents and an equally worthless Certificate of Authenticity..

Smitty

Whenever I see authentication certificates I always think of Tommy Boy! I hope you can get your money back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNqfxhirBM

Thank you for your comments. I purchased it through paypal and I am initiating arbitration.

Good luck, hope you get your money back.