Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Presentation Certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz signed by Adolf Hitler

Article about: We are looking to confirm authenticity on the following item: Presentation certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz (German Cross), hand signed by Adolf Hitler. The recipient was Hauptsturmführer,

Default Presentation Certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz signed by Adolf Hitler

We are looking to confirm authenticity on the following item:

Presentation certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz (German Cross), hand signed by Adolf Hitler. The recipient was Hauptsturmführer, Werner Meyer, SS Panzer Division Viking, Regiment 9, SS Panzer Division 5. Issued on November 23, 1943.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation Certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz signed by Adolf Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Presentation Certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz signed by Adolf Hitler
    P
    Many

?

I don't think Hitler would've put his signature on that document. It's not an official presentation document, it is pretending to be a preliminary certificate in which case Hitler would not have signed it.
    It's been artificially aged and the layout and fonts are incorrect.
    Compare with originals and the differences will be clear.

The only correct thing is that there was a Hauptsturmfuhrer Werner Meyer and he was awarded the DKiG on that date, but I just found that out via Google so anyone can copy the details and make a certificate.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Two different typefaces and multiple sozes used to enter award information is not right and it makes it look odd. His rank uses a sig rune key but the unit is entered using the ‘S’ key, it doesn’t make sense to me to see both on one document. All the ones I have seen have the award date month typed out and not the numeral.

You can buy the stamps for the Fuhrer headquarters online for 20 pounds!!!

So there ......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation Certificate for a Deutsches Kreuz signed by Adolf Hitler  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

... and what does ‘Deutscheb’ mean?

Quote by Kohima View Post
    ... and what does ‘Deutscheb’ mean?
    Where's spellcheck when you need it!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Sadly there is nothing pre 1945 about this piece of ephemera. As said, the mix of fonts, the leaning back siegrunes, the spelling/grammar errors. Hope this gets shredded before some unwitting person is scammed buying it.