Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Propaganda Leaflet "Your Fight / His Warfar"

Article about: Single sheet that when held to the light displays a man ravishing a young woman. I have not seen another like this one. Has anyone else?

?

Default Propaganda Leaflet "Your Fight / His Warfar"

Single sheet that when held to the light displays a man ravishing a young woman. I have not seen another like this one. Has anyone else?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Propaganda Leaflet  "Your Fight / His Warfar"   Propaganda Leaflet  "Your Fight / His Warfar"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda Leaflet  "Your Fight / His Warfar"
    P
    Many

Yes! WWII Germans did a series of these, all variations on the same theme. One side would have the soldier on the front, and the other side would complete the image of his girlfriend two-timing him with a civilian. They predominately dropped them on the British, but I know there was a French one too. One name they went by for the Germans was "Hold To Light" leaflets.

I have a link that tells a little bit more about them, but I don't know if I can post it. The article overall talks about psychological effects of leaflets that dealt with a sexual theme. I'll just PM the link to you if you are interested in reading it. It has several examples of the see-through leaflets and their history.

?

If you do not mind sending the link, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sent your way. Nice leaflet. The see-through types are usually priced higher than some of the other leaflet types, the colorized see-throughs especially. Though lately, it seems like a lot of leaflet prices are being overly inflated, and I have no idea why (like 4 or 5 times what some of them should be priced based on two or three years ago).