Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

My collection is humble compared to the ones posted above.

These are notes (and a coin) bought on my recent trip to Lithuania and Latvia.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

I also own two pre-1923 notes I bought in Munich and som italian coins both pre-1922 and fascist-era.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

?

There really are some lovely and very interesting examples on this thread and I will spend a lot more time looking at the many, many different currencies and coins.

This is a great thread and I'm glad I stumbled on it this evening.

I will show my only TR coin I have and this coin coming into my hands was completely by accident. A friend gave me an old coin collection they had when they were young and no longer had any need for it. Most of the coins were from the 60's & 70's German, French, Belgium and Britain (pre-decimal) and loads of Victorian penny's. This coin was in there at the bottom and I asked if they were sure to let this one go, they were so here it is.

It is a very common coin but I still like it. Wilko

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

A coin I rencetly was given. My only tr currency as well. Some very cool posts in this thread.

Cheers.
    John

Last edited by Johnny112; 10-23-2018 at 01:05 AM.

?

I posted a WhW organization small collectable book on the forum a few weeks ago that was part of a small collection of coins and bank notes. They were found whilst we had the sad task of clearing my wife's mothers house after she passed earlier this year. I have no idea as to how they came into the family however we do have an idea that it was probably my wife's great uncle who was a Desert Rat. Anyway that's a bit of guess work on our part.
    I have had a spare hour this morning to have a look through some of them and I thought I'd post some here, most I have found info on but one still escapes me.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    This is the one I would like to trace, I'm still looking in my research

These others I have already researched but thought I'd share with you all. They are far from in the best condition but I fear that they have not been stored properly for many years.

Wilko

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

?

Ahhhh the pow banknote, one I’ve been searching for a year know.

- - ------- - -

- - ------- - -

?

Default My little collection

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

?

Default More foto

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

My small contribution...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.   SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

One more... (yes the gold bar is a fake )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.  

Right!

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast