Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Article about: More images of one of the scarce examples from KL-Flossenburg... This format of Pramienschein was utilised in several KLs. Regards, Carl

?

Nicely displayed Bob.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.
    P
    Many

Default TR Money

RM 5 (1936)

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Deutsche bank aktie RM 100,- (1940)

Reichswerke aktie RM 1.000,- (1939)

?

Very nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Gutschein

50 Reichspfennig 1938 E

Just a story to share - When I was growing up in Germany, I'd sneak into abandoned houses to see what I could find - One day, I discovered a 1923 1000 Reichsmark Bill hidden in a drawer. Convinced that I had hit the Jackpot, I took it to the Stamp/Coin Dealer in town...Sadly, it was worthless, but that's the day I learned about "Inflation" and "Inflationsgeld"...

?

5 Reichsmark 90% silver coin. One of the rarer varieties of this coin, minted in Muldenhutten with the date Hitler became Chancellor. About 300,000 were minted.

This is a very sad one. A perfectly good 20 Reichsmark note that's been defaced by some clown putting fake SS stamps on it, passing it off as money used in ghettos. I only still have it because my mom knows I'm a collector, and she bought it for my birthday a few years ago, not knowing any better.

Last edited by Aiur; 07-15-2023 at 09:52 PM.

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Default Question about currency in occupied territories

Having gone through the thread, it's still not entirely clear to me, so I thought I would ask: In the territories the Nazis occupied before and during the war, did they stamp the currencies in circulation?

?

During the initial "Protectorate" period, currency was marked in this manner.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast