Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1190

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

The Hansen picture has clearly been enhanced. I wonder when this was produced.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Yes, it’s a postwar photo. My garbage scanner has a tendency to pixelate images, too. It’s 3x5 inches or so.

Looks to be just a zoomed version of the original. You do the the cutout/edited photos like this quite regularly.
    Here is the original.
    show your signed photos

One of my favourites in the lot is the original postcard with postwar signatur of Leo Wilm, he's also depicted on the postcard!
    Max Hansen is a enhanced version from a (period) photo of him, many veterans used cut out / enhanced photographs, especially if they didn't had any photograph of themselves anymore. Also more early on, later more people send motives themselves to be signed. Also Büch is a stunning one. Thanks, Nicolas !

Recent additions: Andre Bayle (SS Charlemagne, signed on reverse); Willi Hubner (one of the youngest RK recipients); Karl Wolff (Himmler's adjutant, walking between Himmler and Heydrich); and Paul Haussar, who I've been looking for for several years now.

show your signed photos show your signed photos

show your signed photos show your signed photos

[QUOTE=Salocin;2103250]Recent additions: Andre Bayle (SS Charlemagne, signed on reverse); Willi Hubner (one of the youngest RK recipients); Karl Wolff (Himmler's adjutant, walking between Himmler and Heydrich); and Paul Haussar, who I've been looking for for several years now.

Willi Hubner wins the EK not the RK. He is originally presented it by Goebbels in Lauban.
    Morris

D’oh! That’s what I get for not proofreading. Thanks for the correction, Morris.

Was sure you knew that! Very nice Karl Wolff as well !

Sadly must pass on the passing of 12th SS hitlerjugend member and very good acquaintance over the years Erich Bissoir.
    I use to do up the portrait photos of him and send them to him to send out to people.
    Lovely man, loved to talk with people and put a lot of time into his letters.
    He appeared in a new French documentary in 2019.

Last photo is him with Pee Wee Martin 101st

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

show your signed photos