Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Signature of SS volunteer Gerardus Mooyman

Article about: Hello members, I have been offered this signature, and will write down some arguments. I am talking about the bottom one in the picture. The top one is there to compare. First of all, it say

?

Another example..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signature of SS volunteer Gerardus Mooyman
    P
    Many

?

Just wanted to mention that I went to the national military museum in Soest, NL yesterday. Mooyman's Knights Cross is actually hanging there now.

Mooyman told Wim Saris that he threw his Knights Cross away, so the one on display must be the copy he gave to a collector. I do not see any reason why Mooyman should lie to Wim.

?

i have heard that the orginal ritterkreuz from mooyman was bought by jan winters (de donderbus) Read the letter from mooyman.Mooyman hat given it sold it to his friend.Later jan winters bought it.Signature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus Mooyman

?

Signature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus Mooyman

?

Came across another one for sale. This one is different from the ones posted. The person selling says it comes from the legacy of Marc Yerger.

Signature of SS volunteer Gerardus MooymanSignature of SS volunteer Gerardus Mooyman

?

Seen it indeed. Not sure what to think of it. Certainly postwar.

Me neither. The writing is a lot different from the other examples. I will maybe buy it if the price stays low..

Why would you still buy it when the signature is not done in the style of others?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast