Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Concentration Camp guard Wehrpaß

Article about: Hello all. I’m negotiating on this item at the moment. It’s a new area of collecting for me, and wondered if anyone could comment on its authenticity. It shows links to two concentration

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I suspect that it is the condition that has provoked the high asking price which really is excessive as stated by the other lads here.

Unless there is a particular reason for pursuing this one I think the seller needs some assistance to "manage expectations". That said, I suppose we have seen enough evidence here that there are plenty of people with a penchant for "Iron Pyrite" that some mug will buy it.

As an aside, that photo gives me the creeps, he looks like a close relative of Golam and that face says "punch me". Do you think he had many childhood friends or pets he didn't pull the legs off?

Regards

Mark
    He he, brilliant! Yes, he looks very pleased with himself doesn’t he? Sad little man. A very interesting document nonetheless.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Concentration Camp guard Wehrpaß
    P
    Many

Nice original Wehrpass, but more then twice the price it should be in my opinion.

Willi Reibl
    26 May 1920
    Djakowar (German spelling) Đakovo is a town in the region of Slavonia, Croatia.
    kroatien-Croatian
    Roman Catholic
    Single
    fleischer - Butcher

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Nice original Wehrpass, but more then twice the price it should be in my opinion.

Willi Reibl
    26 May 1920
    Djakowar (German spelling) Đakovo is a town in the region of Slavonia, Croatia.
    kroatien-Croatian
    Roman Catholic
    Single
    fleischer - Butcher
    Yes, that’s the message I’m getting loud and clear from everyone, which is appreciated. The seller has come down to $1800 USD, but won’t budge from there. I shall take the advice and walk away.

Good choice, you can get many nicer items for that price!
    I am pretty sure someone else will pay the pice though. Its a pretty rare piece in fantastic condition, although i personally think this rather belongs in a Museum, with such a grim History connected to it.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Good choice, you can get many nicer items for that price!
    I am pretty sure someone else will pay the pice though. Its a pretty rare piece in fantastic condition, although i personally think this rather belongs in a Museum, with such a grim History connected to it.
    Indeed. These men and women were players in a crime which still reverberates today. I collect identity cards etc like this, and in the future they may well end up in a museum as you suggest. Thanks for the reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2