Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Beltbuckle

Article about: I have this copy of a interesting Ukrainian axis pic in my archive for a long time, maybe someone knows of examples or more photos of same type of altered WH beltbuckle in use. I know buckle

?

Default Unknown Beltbuckle

I have this copy of a interesting Ukrainian axis pic in my archive for a long time, maybe someone knows of examples or more photos of same type of altered WH beltbuckle in use.

I know buckle collectors will get a headache seeing this pic knowing a wellmade buckle like this is close to impossible to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Beltbuckle   Unknown Beltbuckle  

Attached Images Attached Images Unknown Beltbuckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Beltbuckle
    P
    Many

I don't have additional pictures of that buckle in wear, but just for the sake of completeness, let me add that these are policemen with the Ukrainian Police in the Generalgouvernement's District of Galicia [Distrikt Galizien]; incorporated into the GG as its fifth district after the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941. Both men are ranked Wachtmeister. The cuff title says "GENERALGOUVERNEMENT".