Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusualbut nice birthday present

Article about: Hello gang, I wasn't to sure where to put this so if in the wrong place I am sorry I just thought you may like to see what was given to me today I thought I would post this for you to have a

Default Unusualbut nice birthday present

Hello gang, I wasn't to sure where to put this so if in the wrong place I am sorry
    I just thought you may like to see what was given to me today I thought I would post this for you to have a nosey at, a good friend called to day with a birthday present for me, I have never seen anything like it before he and his good lady actually made it for me its in the form of a book all the pages are folded individually I couldn't imagine how long it took them but I was blown away by the thought and the time that's gone into it, hope you like it as much as I do
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusualbut nice birthday present   Unusualbut nice birthday present  

Unusualbut nice birthday present   Unusualbut nice birthday present  

Unusualbut nice birthday present  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusualbut nice birthday present
    P
    Many

Ronnie, that is one awesome b,day present! The work that's gone into that is something else!! What is the book by the way, I can tell it is not the yellow pages. Leon.

Now that's interesting!....

That is, indeed, a bizarre but interesting item! I can't even imagine how a person would Think of doing such a thing-much less how they Did it to begin with! I Like it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys, Leon I don't know what the book is as its not meant to be opened its just a display (I will ask him though) he said his wife has started this as a hobby and can do all sorts of different designs, the pictures really don't do it justice I cant get over the work in it
    thanks again
    cheers Ronnie

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Ronnie, that is one awesome b,day present! The work that's gone into that is something else!! What is the book by the way, I can tell it is not the yellow pages. Leon.
    Probably Mein Kampf!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Probably Mein Kampf!

He HE He thanks Ned

brilliant.

An inspired gift idea, not one I have seen previously.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.