Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?

Article about: Hi there. I had not seen one of these before, so thank you for posting it. I will post this information and link (courtesy of HPL2008) - This is an ID document for a case officer working for

Question What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?

What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What are your opinions on this unissued SS book?
    P
    Many

Not seen one like it before, nothing to compare it to. Adding the measurements might assist in identifying it in the future.

It is 2 3/4 inches wide and 4 inches tall. This supposedly belonged to a member of the geheime staatspolizei that the previous owner personally knew. All of the other items from the guy I was given were all real, but I had never seen one of these cards either so I was curious if any of you have.

Hi there.

I had not seen one of these before, so thank you for posting it.

I will post this information and link (courtesy of HPL2008) -

This is an ID document for a case officer working for the SS' Welfare System, specifically one in charge of wounded men.

Here is a translation of the main page:

"The holder of this identity card has been appointed by the Higher SS- and Police Leader in the Military Districts VII and XIII as the person in charge of wounded men in the Reserve Field Hospital [blank] and has been obligated to register and report the members of the Allgemeine SS as well as the Waffen-SS admitted there. It is requested to provide the named person with the greatest possible support in the execution of his task."

The Military Districts VII and XIII were neighboring ones, by the way. VII was Southern Bavaria (HQ'ed at Munich) and XIII was Northern Bavaria/Western Bohemia (HQ'ed at Nuremberg).

Waffen SS ID card? Work card? Permit card? Police Card? Help!!

Kind regards,

Will.

Well done on finding the other thread Willmore, some of these posts can get lost in the depths.

It would be great to find one of these that had been completed.