Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

BDU patch ID

Article about: Picked up 2 BDUs with some patches I don't know. Any help is appreciated!

Default BDU patch ID

Picked up 2 BDUs with some patches I don't know. Any help is appreciated!
    BDU patch IDBDU patch ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BDU patch ID
    P
    Many

Top picture shows the SSI for U.S. Military Academy (USMA).

Bottom BDU is a USAF BDU top with with the missile maintenance badge on the pocket hence it's nickname "Pocket Rocket". Above those are skill badge awards for Senior Maintenance and Civil Engineer

I will add that the US Military Academy Shoulder Sleeve patch you have here is worn by Military Personnel that are assigned to West Point as staff, faculty, and support staff, not the Cadets.

The Cadets wear a similar shoulder patch but with a slightly different design.

Below are the two insignia. The checker board design is worn by the cadets attending West Point.

In the early 80's I was on Temporary Duty at West Point from the 101st Airborne Division and my Battalion was assisting in Cadet Basic Training during the summer when the new class of "plebes" go through orientation and basic training. I was stationed at Camp Natural Bridge/Camp Buckner with my battalion and I was an instructor on the hand grenade range. The class we were training would end up being the graduating class of 1989.

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDU patch ID   BDU patch ID