Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Cuba-Angola War bed and Dog Tag - Help with identification

Article about: Hello colleagues, I recently acquired these two interesting pieces: an emblem with the flags of Cuba and Angola and a plate (a kind of dog tag) with a number and the flags of Cuba and Angola

?

Default Cuba-Angola War bed and Dog Tag - Help with identification

Hello colleagues,

I recently acquired these two interesting pieces: an emblem with the flags of Cuba and Angola and a plate (a kind of dog tag) with a number and the flags of Cuba and Angola too. The flag on one side of the plaque appears to have been handcrafted as a souvenir.

I'm not finding references and information for these two pieces. If you can help me, I would appreciate it

Cuba-Angola War bed and Dog Tag - Help with identificationCuba-Angola War bed and Dog Tag - Help with identification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cuba-Angola War bed and Dog Tag - Help with identification
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A first for me and I'm sure many members here. But nice to see something different
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)