MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Katanga / congo events and mercenaries actions

Article about: Hello I begin a new thread about the events in Congo - Katanga and mercenaries actions during the 60's and somes items later So, if you have items, don't hesitate to show them @+, hughes the

?

amazing that these items still keep surfacing , and are picked up and saved for an historical period in / of history?.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions
    P
    Many

?

hello

there is belgian army bush used by the katangese gendarmerie
    @+, hughes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions   Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions  

Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions   Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions  

Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions   Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions  

?

thank you for posting.

?

hi

death card, officier of the gendarmerie katangese
    I don't find informations about him

@+, hughes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions   Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions  

?

hello

just pick this morning
    uniform from a officier of the katangese presidentiel guard
    the camou uniform is belgian from 1954, the bucke is a belgian officer buckle modified, the royal monogram was erased and " garde du président " has been engraved. the buckle is rise of a kind of US M36 belt
    the shoulder strap is in color of katanga, a rank is painted on the soulder strap of the denison

very happy

@+, hughes

?

Wow! Kuddos to you!!

Pegase, very nice items all around and a collection I am sure few could rival. I have very much enjoyed looking at all the photos. I have this 2nd pattern 5 commando title I would like to share if it is at all possible to add to your extensive showcase.

Frank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions  

?

hello, a very nice one, thanks for your contribution

@+, hughes

Default Patches

Hey, very nice items. I collect stuff related to the UN mission in Congo. Will post some of my items that is bring backs from swedes that took part in the conflict. But first I have some I am wondering if somebody can ID these two patches. I am sure they are from Katanga or related to Katanga since they came with a group from a swede that served there with the UN 1962. Thanks!

Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actionsKatanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions

Katanga / congo events and  mercenaries actionsKatanga / congo events and  mercenaries actions

?

Hi, I don t know the patches, the second is 100‰ katangese, I send the pictures to a friend for more informations, I let you know, regards, hughes

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast