Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Yugoslavian ZRAK ON-M59 sight for MG53 tripod or M57 rocket launcher

Article about: I have recently been expanding into Yugoslavian items as I figured it’s a pretty wide area of items that are still reasonably cheap. But even getting this item has shown this might only be

?

Default Yugoslavian ZRAK ON-M59 sight for MG53 tripod or M57 rocket launcher

I have recently been expanding into Yugoslavian items as I figured it’s a pretty wide area of items that are still reasonably cheap. But even getting this item has shown this might only be Cheap for a few more years as they seem to be selling out

This is a ON-M59 sight for the M57 rocket launcher or the MG53 tripod. More likely to be used on the M57 as the sights are designed for it (this scope is sideways when on the tripod)

It’s a pretty decent scope. You can elevate and depress the sights for shooting targets further away and there is a mini range finder. Included in the set was tools for disassemble and cleaning. Also a yellow light filter thing but I haven’t found out how it’s attached as it doesn’t seem to click or fit anyway. From what I have read it’s some where between 3.5x and 4X magnification. So it’s neat to pick up in your hand and look at a vehicle target!

Made by ZRAK which still exists in present day Bosnia. Always cool when companies from collecting still operate.

Hopefully this is something that interests you guys. I would recommend getting one before they get too expensive for what it is. I would love a de ac M57 launcher but they seem to be super rare in the U.K. I imagine

Cheers
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yugoslavian ZRAK ON-M59 sight for MG53 tripod or M57 rocket launcher
    P
    Many

?

Was good weather today so here is me eyeing up a car

I've got one of the ZRAK sniper scope's from the Zastava M76 Yugoslavian Sniper Rifle. I was using it on my garden pigeon air rifle.

?

ZRAK seems to make pretty good optics all round. I really like the look of their 7x40 binos

RD 7 x 40 | Zrak