MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

K-50M (repost and updated info from World Firearms page)

Article about: Here a quick repost and with some updated info. Originally posted in world firearms. Here is my recently purchased K-50 Báng Sât (vietnamese for 'folding stock's) This one is marked 365058

Default K-50M (repost and updated info from World Firearms page)

Here a quick repost and with some updated info.
    Originally posted in world firearms.

Here is my recently purchased K-50 Báng Sât (vietnamese for 'folding stock's)

This one is marked 365058 and 5188.
    The earlier being the chinese s/n and the latter being the Vietnamese gun number (so, 5188th produced).
    As they had built 7000 between 1962 and 1965, and later reached 10000 by 1967 when they stopped, i would guess mine is from 1964.

It's in incredibly good condition and very well made as often they're very crudely made!
    It has a custom field made slingswivel made from a wire and a nail, and a small home made leather band around the sling too, to keep both sides together.

The story of how it got to europe is quite interesting.
    In 1999, there was one captured in Kosovo.
    So it is presumed that these K-50's in europe were captured by the chinese during their invasion of Vietnam.
    These were then later send to Albania as aid who then gave the guns (ak, sks', etc) to all sorts of rebel groups throughout Yugoslavia.

This thing has quite the story.

(Note, it won't let me upload already uploaded photos, so for more pictures see previous post)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K-50M (repost and updated info from World Firearms page)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K-50M (repost and updated info from World Firearms page)
    P
    Many