Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kitting out your M1C

Article about: Was going to add this to the original thread I posted back in 2014 on the helmet, but this is less about the helmet and more about the stuff on it. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/us-m1-...am-

MAP
    ?

OK. A re-shoot. Totally warranted as my "original" strap came in the mail today. So much nicer than the Repo (which was pretty nice to begin with).

Kudo's to Marty for sourcing and gifting this to me!!!!!!

Theme is a bit different. But the same helmet

Kitting out your M1C
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kitting out your M1C
    P
    Many

Looks great, the flag looks cool with the helmet. I’ve seen a Nam helmet with a rebel flag painted on the front, I guess it would have been a southern boy.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Looks great, the flag looks cool with the helmet. I’ve seen a Nam helmet with a rebel flag painted on the front, I guess it would have been a southern boy.

Marty
    Thanks,

Although born and raised a Yankee, I thought the flag was a good fit for the photo op. While the symbolism of the flag has changed recently. I've seen it used on a number of Vietnam photos over the years. Couldn't find a photo of it on a helmet but I have seen them before.

Kitting out your M1C

Kitting out your M1C

Kitting out your M1C

Kitting out your M1C

Kitting out your M1C

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

- - ------- - -

You beat me to it!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kitting out your M1C  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kitting out your M1C 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Like the Huey door gunner!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2