Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam era

Article about: Hello all, I am helping a highly decorated friend of mine put together a shadow box with all of his medals and decorations. He was a pilot in the Vietnam War and earned three Distinguished F

Default Looking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam era

Hello all,
    I am helping a highly decorated friend of mine put together a shadow box with all of his medals and decorations. He was a pilot in the Vietnam War and earned three Distinguished Flying Crosses and 30 Air Medals along with numerous other awards. His old shadow box has three badges from Taiwan that I can not find anywhere so I was hoping someone in SE Asia might have these that I could buy or could point me in the right direction where I could purchase them. I am also wanting to know what the 3rd one says in the plaque. I believe the first one is Intellengence the second one is a pilots badge and the third I think is SYOPS. The third one turned upside down in the picture.

Looking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam eraLooking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam eraLooking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam era

Thanks
    Burt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for some badges from Taiwan from the Vietnam era
    P
    Many

?

Hello ! Have you visited this website, they helped me with my fathers service medals from Vietnam

Military Service Awards & Apparel | Medals of America
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks but these were issued by the Taiwanese government so there are no U.S. companies that supply them.

Thanks
    Burt