Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my vietnam war Helmet

Article about: I bought this m1 helmet and its in very rough condition its very rusty and lacks one belt but it has this number written

?

Default my vietnam war Helmet

I bought this m1 helmet and its in very rough condition its very rusty and lacks one belt but it has this number written

my vietnam war Helmet
    my vietnam war Helmet
    my vietnam war Helmet
    my vietnam war Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my vietnam war Helmet
    P
    Many

Hello,

I don't consider the liner to be a US production. At the moment I don't know where it comes from, but it is a mixture of P 1956 and P 1964. There are also unusual rivets.
    Are there any stamps inside?

Does the shell stamp and the helmet cover have stamps or markings?

The helmet cover looks like a brown dominat ERDL camouflage, so made after the Vietnam War.

Regards

?

i dont know if i can take it of because i dont know how to put it on again and also i cant see very well on the belt because is blurred but it says something like HEA AEL 847 and on the helmet it says 1-338

What ya can't take off a helmet cover!?! and whack it on again!?! or a sweat band for that matter!?!

?

I was trying to get it off but its somehow stuck it doesnt want to get out

I honestly didn't think it was possible to have that happen, unless they super glued the cover to the pot? If so, First time hearing that being the case.

If the shell is rusty, it might have adhered itself to the fabric of the cover over time, the way rusty staples sometimes stick to paper. Saying that, you'd expect to see some rust flooding through the fabric if that were the case.

B.B.

?

I inspected this helmet and on the belt it says something like "liner" and on the helmet it has a little crack on it

?

You got the cover off then?