Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge

Article about: hi I need to know which camoflauge is in this Vietnam helmet. Liner is dated US 56 is needed and helmet seems to have some rust along the inside with names.

?

Don’t worry, Will.. a lot of people don’t understand René!

(He is Australian).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge
    P
    Many

?

Hahaha. I too am a Australian but born in Belarus. Today I get the chance to show my helmet and tunic ro a veteran. He served in nui day long tan in 1968 with the 7RAR being a bullet feeder for the Australian army. A very special guy who talks about his time in nam.

Here's a ground dug up VN helmet - had it professionally cleaned up and ahh big bucks!! STILL Can't find my balls? oh wait.... I farted!!

?

This… again I do not understand? This is a joke. But I’m trying to create and Australian soilder s uniform. Spoke to a veteran today. Does anyone know what Australian shoulders were equipped with. Or is there a forum that already covers this? A Australian soilder in Vietnams uniform

Quote by Will95 View Post
    When I was cleaning it I found a little spot it was dark red smelled it and it was blood.
    Wow! That's quite a skill. Crime Scene Examiners are not able to do that and even cadaver search dogs have to be backed up by forensic analysis unless they find an actual corpse!!

What does an old blood stain smell like? I am keen to learn.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Hi. Have you never got a scab in primary school that’s been ripped open? That’s what it smells like. I pushed some off in a tissue and it presented dark red with the smell of a scab it could well be oil. But why is there so much sarcasm towards me? Is it still from the ss Pskov forum ages ago?

This… again I do not understand? This is a joke. But I’m trying to create and Australian soilder s uniform. Spoke to a veteran today. Does anyone know what Australian shoulders were equipped with. Or is there a forum that already covers this? A Australian soilder in Vietnams uniform
    Person-- to lay it out flatly, you are full of shit!

?

Hi. What do you mean. What didn’t I speak to a veteran I can give you his full details if you want me to say. His name is tony walmaley. Served with the 7RAR through 1966-1968. Before leaving in a truck to hmas Sydney. He served in operations with Americans and was a bullet feeder 2 in command. I sometimes do not understand you. Here’s a dug up Vietnam helmet. That forum was bullshit I did not understand nothing. I do not understand you. You could have just not responded but here we are. I ask for a forum which could cover what aussies wore in Vietnam . I do not understand you “I can’t find my balls I farted “ this sounds like something a kindergarten child would say. And I don’t think your from kindergarten yet your a 49 year old man. If that’s your gender I do not know! Please leave this forum to experts in Vietnam and people. And please do not speak to me again.

Hi. Have you never got a scab in primary school that’s been ripped open? That’s what it smells like. I pushed some off in a tissue and it presented dark red with the smell of a scab it could well be oil.
    No sarcasm here friend.

60-70 year old blood stains do not smell. Oil often does so if it smells like oil maybe it is oil.

Scabs in primary school (quite a revealing analogy I think) are not a relevant measure by any standard.

We are trying to keep this forum free of fantasy and irrelevance so please think before you post and stop with these ridiculous hypotheses.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Hi. It’s the only thing that I though I could compare it to as everyone has been through primary school. I think it may be oil by now. It’s just because I haven’t been familiar with 70 year old oil nor blood before.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast