MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Vietnam Tropical Tunic US Army Drill Sgt?

Article about: Hi guys I picked up this Vietnam US Army Tunic recently and researched the patches, the one with the sword I found out is Military Assistance Command, the other one that is Purple with a sna

CGR
    ?

Smitty I may have finally figured it out. I saw a Book online from Fort Leonard Wood dated April 1967 which by the way is my birth year and month not to mention finding the Tunic from there and already having the Guidon, stange things happen sometime. Anyway I asked the seller to look in the book and told him I would buy it if it had a pic of the guidon like mine in it. He sent me this pic so I bought the book, looks to me like it says replacement and then I downloaded this info about Ft. Leonard Wood feom the internet and it mentions Replacement Training. Sorry the pic distortion frim the upload. Will try and post a better one when the book arrives. Replacement makes sense as the article states as some have stated the guidon I have is likely Korea or Vietnam era.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vietnam Tropical Tunic US Army Drill Sgt?
    P
    Many

CGR
    ?

Hey Smitty here is a pic from the book, hope it comes out ok. In person looking at it its easier to make out the last few letters at the end, its Replacement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2