Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

New book by Wim Saris

Article about: All forum members who have an interest in WW11 German headgear will be pleased to hear that Wim Saris has just published Volume 7 in his book series: Headgear Of Hitlers Germany. The books a

Default New book by Wim Saris

All forum members who have an interest in WW11 German headgear will be pleased to hear that Wim Saris has just published Volume 7 in his book series: Headgear Of Hitlers Germany. The books are due to arrive in March, and like the others in the series, is going to sell fast. The book has English text and its 336 pages carry more than 600 illustrations, with many in colour. The format remains the same A4 size as the last book and weighs in at a hefty 2kg. Each book will be numbered and signed.

New book by Wim Saris

The price of the book is 85 euros, with shipping in the Netherlands by registered mail another 10 euro's. Rest of Europe is 15 euros by insured shipping with Track and Trace (UK and some other countries 20 euros). Shipping to USA and some other countries is 30 euros, please contact Wim for further details. Payments can be made with PayPal to w.saris3@upcmail.nl but please us the 'friends' option so that Wim does not incur further costs. Allow four to six weeks for delivery from the date of your payment.

This book will NOT be available through book stores or militaria dealers, so to avoid disappointment please contact Wim directly at w.saris3@upcmail.nl

Cheers,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New book by Wim Saris
    P
    Many

I’ve received my copy last Saturday and can only recommend it

Quote by ivbaust View Post
    I’ve received my copy last Saturday and can only recommend it
    Are you sure you got Volume seven? It isn't available until March!

Cheers,
    Steve

Yep, Volume 7.

Wim has sent out the first copies to collectors. I have the signed copy #17

Here’s the book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New book by Wim Saris   New book by Wim Saris  

First copys of the book has been sended. If I understand correct, wery first Wim send to peoples who helped him with book.
    And then to collectors who was in his waiting list. My book is in the mail now and should arrive any day now.
    -TJ-

Wim must have emailed me out of date information!

Thankyou Steve for posting the announcement in this library for those who are interested.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Looks like another quality publication!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)