Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Book Recommendation: Running from the Gestapo - based on true events

Article about: "Running from the Gestapo" is the account of the flight of two Belgians during World War II. From the first pages the reader is drawn into the unlikely story of ordinary citizens s

?

Default Book Recommendation: Running from the Gestapo - based on true events

"Running from the Gestapo" is the account of the flight of two Belgians during World War II. From the first pages the reader is drawn into the unlikely story of ordinary citizens suddenly caught up in a terrible war. The perilous situations in which they find themselves seem made up. These are, however, true events. The blood-curdling tale is smoothly written. The book is an eye opener to anyone who wants to know how people in Europe risked their lives managing to escape from the hands of the Gestapo. The De Brouckere family, a granddad and two grandsons, have opened up the wartime diaries of European family members and friends and allow the reader to take a look into their history. Highly recommended.

it's available on Amazon and at other bookstores. The ISBN is 978-1-4116-1286-0. Here is a link on Amazon

Book Recommendation: Running from the Gestapo - based on true events

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book Recommendation: Running from the Gestapo - based on true events
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks for the recommendation Daan!

Were these relatives of yours?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Most of the writings which were used as a basis for this book were written by my grandfather on my mother’s side. Extremely proud of my sons for having taken the time to read them! Lots of amazing stories from my other grandparents as well. Perhaps they’ll turn those into books?