Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Case Geld: Axis Invasion of North America, 1945-46

Article about: Just an update, as we are 60 pages into the book as of now. As a tag-along on Ty Bomb's Case Geld, myself, Steve Woodrum with guidance from Ty will put together a short book on Case Geld. St

?

Default Case Geld: Axis Invasion of North America, 1945-46

Just an update, as we are 60 pages into the book as of now.
    As a tag-along on Ty Bomb's Case Geld, myself, Steve Woodrum with guidance from Ty will put together a short book on Case Geld. Started a couple months ago, it will be heavily illustrated and will have narrative written to follow along with a hypothetical campaign of the axis Invasion of North America, 1945-46. We have come up with a proposed cover of the book (pictured) and are already 60 pages into the narrative. Steve does a wonderful job with words. Anecdotal in style, it gives a personal as well as operational direction within the prose. We may stop at 140 pages or so depending on how it shapes. This is a stand alone/privately published book made with inspiration from Ty's efforts. It will soft-backed with a few hardback copies and an ebook through Gumroad to be released close to Ty's historical Case Geld game release.
    I post the proposed cover here and can post additional illustrations from the book as they develop if it is allowed by the moderators. Good gaming to all! Russ ArendellCase Geld: Axis Invasion of North America, 1945-46

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Case Geld: Axis Invasion of North America, 1945-46
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks for the heads up Russ. I'm not familiar with Case Geld but just did a quick google seach. Sounds interesting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you Sir!