Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.

Article about: Hi all, I managed to briefly own a copy of the rare book: Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M. Initially I was going to keep it as a reference,

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.   Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.  

Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.   Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.  

Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.
    P
    Many

Quote by 3rdreich View Post
    It has to be noted, that I do still love a good book, but for the right price!
    I’m still searching for Jeff Clark’s NSDAP book for a reasonable amount.
    I'm afraid you won't find Clark's book for a really low price any time soon! The book is sought after and a real standard work for every NSDAP collector. In the meantime, it has already become a real investment if you look at the price development. Luckily I bought it at the original price of $79.95; however, that was at least twelve years ago. Now I could easily charge twice as much for it and I'd sell it in no time. But I would never do that cause I'm glad and happy to own it.

I’m willing to pay up to $250 for one, which is what I mean by a reasonable price. I’ve seen a few examples being offered for $500+ not including shipping! I’m going to wait a couple of months to seek out a copy as there’s a couple of other items I wish to purchase before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.   Die uniformen der Braunhemden S.A., S.S., Politische Leiter, H.J., D.J., und B.D.M.  

Quote by 3rdreich View Post
    I’m willing to pay up to $250 for one, which is what I mean by a reasonable price. I’ve seen a few examples being offered for $500+ not including shipping! I’m going to wait a couple of months to seek out a copy as there’s a couple of other items I wish to purchase before.
    Just have a look right here: Amazon.com

?

Thanks for the upload!

MAP
    ?

I have move this to the Discussion section
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4