Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finally published: K-50M | Vietnam's handmade monster!

Article about: Hi all, Some time ago i made a post about a little PDF i had compiled with some information about the North Vietnamese K-50M Submachine gun. Well, good news! Since then i've been hard at wor

Default Finally published: K-50M | Vietnam's handmade monster!

Hi all,

Some time ago i made a post about a little PDF i had compiled with some information about the North Vietnamese K-50M Submachine gun.
    Well, good news!

Since then i've been hard at work digging up more information and writing it down as good as i could.
    I've worked this little PDF out into a full book that i published on Amazon!

If you're interested, here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C51TYZF9
    On the store page, you can see a preview of the book showing you what you can expect to find.
    For non US members, just change '.com' into your own nationality such as '.fr' or '.co.uk'

Hope you guys might appreciate this book and i hope you can learn something from it.
    If you have any feedback, i'll be happy to hear it, good and bad!

Cheers!

PS.
    I first posted this in the firearms section, thought it'd fit here better.
    can't figure out for the life of me how to delete the old post so.. admins, please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finally published: K-50M | Vietnam's handmade monster!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Finally published: K-50M | Vietnam's handmade monster! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally published: K-50M | Vietnam's handmade monster!
    P
    Many