Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

NEW BOOK - Feldgrauen - The German Soldier on the Western Front Summer & Autumn 1944

Article about: Members, After a few months of waiting I just received my copy of an excellent new book in the mail today Written and published by our own Jean-Philippe Borg. A labor of love that took a num

Hello again,
    The store where i bought the first cardboard boxes ran out of this size meant for A4 books....as i had no other option, i ordered new ones via the Internet and they should be delivered within two days...i managed to pack two other books with what was left and they'll be sent out today...
    Thanks for your patience guys...
    Thanks

Mike : i wont tell you what my cats can do in the house, in fact they don't live with us, we live with them...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEW BOOK - Feldgrauen - The German Soldier on the Western Front Summer & Autumn 1944
    P
    Many

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Mike : i wont tell you what my cats can do in the house, in fact they don't live with us, we live with them...
    Too true .... as they say, "dogs have masters, cats have servants!"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Too true .... as they say, "dogs have masters, cats have servants!"
    Yes, they're right, i sometimes feel like a servant with these three selfish b@st@rds....and they're not even from a special breed, just european street cats that think they're kings of Egypt...one was found as a kitten in a car engine right in front of my house (we named her Negrachela), another one was found as a kitten stuck in the brambles behind the house (Carlos), the last one arrived was adopted from a refuge for stray animals at 8 months old (Yoko)...I really love cats even if i was raised as a dog person, but the wife is totally crazy about them and 66,67% of my kids are following the same path.

Just received an email from the transporter and i'll get the new boxes on Thursday
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Hello Gentlemen,
    All books have now been sent out...
    The new boxes are not what i expected, they're rather cardboard envelopes, but i managed to make packages that seem ok.
    I only have three copies still available, so if anyone is interested i can be contacted via PM or email...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Dos
    ?

Just received it

What a beautiful book! It is a pleasant read so far and the images are very sharp. I am looking forward to reading it in full.
    I recommend anyone to buy this book as it covers a lot of subjects in detail.

Thank you Jean-Philippe Borg.

Best regards,

Marten

Hello,
    Wow...you got the book within three days, that's great....
    Thank you for the nice comments.
    If i can ask you a question, how was the package when you received it, was it in good condition ?
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Dos
    ?

Yes very fast shipment. The connection between France and Pays Bas has always been great as far as i know. Packaging was fine, no damage. No problem, a good book deserves some nice words to help others make a better decision if they should buy it. I say yes

Got it and love it !!!

Hello Gentlemen,
    Thanks to both of you for the nice comments and thanks Marten for the feedback on the package. It works i guess...
    I ran out copies of the second print. If i sell enough books, i'll have a third print done...
    Thanks to all those who posted in this thread so far, i'm glad you like the book. To me this book is a link between new and advanced collectors, it can be a key for the first ones and a good reminder for the second ones.
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

There will be more contacting you from the post I made on FB ;-)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast