MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New book by Wilhelm Saris

Article about: here's one for your bookshelf... highly regarded authority on the TR period, Wilhelm Saris has recently announced the publication of his latest book: Die Sonderhilfszuge Hilfzug "Bayern

Default New book by Wilhelm Saris

here's one for your bookshelf... highly regarded authority on the TR period, Wilhelm Saris has recently announced the publication of his latest book: Die Sonderhilfszuge Hilfzug "Bayern" und Reichsautozug "Deutschland" which records a part of TR history which has rarely been touched upon and should appeal to anyone who has an interest in this period. This will possibly be Wim's last book, as he has decided to bring his writing career to a close for various reasons.

New book by Wilhelm Saris

The book will NOT be available through book stores or militaria dealers. Each copy will be numbered and signed by the author in what will be a very limited edition - and likely destined to become a future collectors item. The book is hard backed in A4 format and in colour, and with around 176 pages on 130 gr paper. The text is in German, and anyone interested in obtaining a copy should contact Wim via email at: w.saris3@upcmail.nl

If you are already on Wim's mailing list he will contact you personally.

Cheers,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New book by Wilhelm Saris
    P
    Many

Hello,
    I got my copy today, a very good book.
    Regards
    Johannkorbuly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New book by Wilhelm Saris   New book by Wilhelm Saris  

Wim will be pleased to hear that you are happy with it!

I'm glad to hear Wim is still publishing.

Many years ago I owned a RAZ tunic that can be seen in Jill Halcombs book , The SA, a historical perspective on page 135. That tunic with kepi went in trade to Bob Coleman and after his passing, no idea where it went. There is little info on the RAZ and this book is a welcomed addition to collectors of rare RAZ items.