Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

New German headgear book

Article about: Due out in August/September is a new book on German headgear by Wilhelm Saris, a noted authority on the subject. Wim mentioned a while back that he was planning to continue with the headgear

Default New German headgear book

Due out in August/September is a new book on German headgear by Wilhelm Saris, a noted authority on the subject. Wim mentioned a while back that he was planning to continue with the headgear series after his friend and co-author, Roger Bender passed away in 2020. Now he is in a position to announce the forthcoming publication of Volume 6 in the series. The book is in A4 format with English text and has 360 pages with more than 500 photographs, many of which are in colour. It weighs just under 2kg, and every copy will be numbered and signed.

The price of this limited edition book - which is bound to become a collectors item in it's own right - is a very reasonable 85 euro's. Postage in the Netherlands by registered mail is an extra 10 euro's and 15 euro's for postage with Track & Trace for the rest mainland Europe. Shipping to USA and non-EU countries is an extra 30 euro's.

Wim would like to stress that this book has no ISBN number and will NOT be available through book shops or militaria dealers, although it will be shown on other forums and possibly eBay. This is a book that any collector of TR German headgear should not miss, and demand is sure to be high. Any prospective purchaser should contact Wim directly at: w.saris.3@upcmail.nl

Cheers,
    Steve

New German headgear book

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New German headgear book
    P
    Many

Bump...

And bump again

Although I am not a head gear collector..i do have his first 5 volumes and would like to add a 6th.
    What stands in front of me presently is not the price of the reference...but the costs for shipping since everything went up in price.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looking forward to this work Steve.

MAP
    ?

I'm sure this will be on par with his other excellent books. And expect it to be a sell out so for those who are interested don't hesitate!!

Thanks for the heads up Steve!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)