MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Japanese Army and Navy - Edged Weapons and Firearms

Article about: Title: Military Swords of Japan: 1868-1945 Author: Richard Fuller & Ron Gregory Publisher: Arms and Armor Press Year: 1st print 1986 ISBN: 0-85368-796-X Pages: 127 Hardcover Photo/Scan o

Default Imperial Japanese Army and Navy - Edged Weapons and Firearms

Title: Military Swords of Japan: 1868-1945
    Author: Richard Fuller & Ron Gregory
    Publisher: Arms and Armor Press
    Year: 1st print 1986
    ISBN: 0-85368-796-X
    Pages: 127 Hardcover

Last edited by MAP; 02-12-2020 at 04:43 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Japanese Army and Navy - Edged Weapons and Firearms
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Title: Japanese Bayonets: The Definitive Work on Japanese Bayonets 1870 to the Present
    Author: Larry Johnson
    Publisher: Cedar Ridge Pubns;
    Language: English
    Year: First Edition edition (October 1, 1988)
    ISBN: 978-0961978907
    Hardcover: 152 pages

Notes: This book reveals the entire panorama of bayonets used by the Japanese from the late 19th century to the present time. Extensively covered are the Japanese-used Enfields, Chasseports, Muratas, Arisakas, and the post-World War II bayonets and rifles.' Illustrated with over 350 photographs and line drawings.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Title: Bayonets of Japan: A Comprehensive Reference on Japanese Bayonets
    Author: Raymond C. Labar
    Language: English
    Publisher: Raymar
    Year: 1st edition (2007)
    ISBN: 978-0980182606
    Hardcover: 472 pages

Notes: This is a collective effort by the author, other collectors and authors, to put into print the information that exists today and to introduce many, new, never before documented Japanese bayonets. This includes a chapter referencing the Type 30 bayonets. Another item addressed in the book is the series marks. Mr. LaBar has tried to find and record as many serial numbers of each variation to put together a serial number range. An interesting feature is the payge layout. One will find that when looking for a certain arsenal, type or number, the pages will reveal this easily when thumbing through. Plus, instead of putting a dollar value on each piece they are listed according to availability and scarcity. Using a chart from 1-10 readers can determine their own set of values and pricing. Rayond LaBar's 25 years of collecting and researching Japanese bayonets are complied in this 480 page hard cover book with over 1100 color photos. It has a sturdy library style (side-sewn) binding.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Title: Facts and Fundamentals of Japanese Swords A Collector's Guide
    Author: Nobuo Nakahara with translation by Paul Martin
    Publisher: Kodansha International
    Year: 1st Edition 2010
    ISBN: 978-4-7700-3130-3
    Hardcover
    Pages: 191
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Japanese Army and Navy - Edged Weapons and Firearms  

Title: Japanese Military and Civil Swords and Dirks
    Author: Richard Fuller & Ron Gregory
    Publisher: Howell Press
    Year: 1st print 1996
    ISBN: 1-57427-062-1
    Pages: 288 Hardcover
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Japanese Army and Navy - Edged Weapons and Firearms  

Title: Swords of Imperial Japan, 1868-1945, Cyclopedia Edition
    Author: Jim Dawson
    Publisher: Stenger-Scott Publishing
    Year: 1st print 2007
    ISBN: 978-0-979127-2-4
    Pages: 448 Hardcover

Title: SWORDS OF THE EMPEROR: A Guide to the Identification of Imperial Japanese Swords, 1873 – 1945
    Author: John E. Plimpton
    Publisher: Headstamp Publishing
    Year: 1st print 2022
    ISBN:
    Pages: 592 Hardcover