Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?

Article about: The scabbard has the M5/71 hangar attachment.

?

Default Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?

The scabbard has the M5/71 hangar attachment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?   Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?  

Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?   Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have you ever seen a M7/36 with no handle emblem?
    P
    Many

The dagger is a total put together the grip itself ...is unfinished before getting the grip eagle placed in it.

Leave it be.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry, I appreciate your response. Not to sound totally ignorant but, I'm not sure what you mean. When you get a chance could you please be a little more specific on what I have here? Or what it appears to be?

Thank you

Mixed fittings from 3 production periods none of it is consistent with each other.
    It is seen with the type of materials used as seen with 2 different crossguards ..the scabbard is early ...the hanger is mid to late period.

The grip is as I stated

I cant say much about the blade itself and the motto and rzm number because the photo is limited and unclear.
    With just those few details ...is enough to pass on it.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The only service dagger grip that has no eagle in its grip is the NPEA dagger by Burgsmuller, but i have not seen a grip this dark on a Burgsmuller, they use a different type of wood.

Regards
    Ger

?

Thank you, that's interesting.