Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help on NSKK Chained Dagger

Article about: Hi Guys, I am considering buying this one. What's your opinion on it's orginality? (I checked the "Ü" is in the Korpsführung has the two dots which is usually a sign for a fake.

?

Default Help on NSKK Chained Dagger

Hi Guys,

I am considering buying this one. What's your opinion on it's orginality?

(I checked the "Ü" is in the Korpsführung has the two dots which is usually a sign for a fake. Also the wholes in the chain seem to be drilled correctly - only round on one side.)

Help on NSKK Chained DaggerHelp on NSKK Chained DaggerHelp on NSKK Chained DaggerHelp on NSKK Chained Dagger

Best,
    kmalla

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on NSKK Chained Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Kmalla. Pictures are not enough for this dagger. The blade is correct on this dagger. The grip eagle is not supposed to be aluminum, but I can't tell from these pictures. Here the problem comes in chain. Detailed photos are needed, but I can't help. The scabbard also has some interference.
    What happened to the M7/37 dagger? Did you win the auction?
    On the site it is written that it is on hold.
    Georgi.

?

I agree as well better photos needed including link details.

Tim

I do not like it and would not put it in my collection. There are several questions surrounding this dagger and assembly. If more than one answer is required I pass on the item. There are many exceptions to this rule but I am not smart enough to go beyond 1 question.
    John

MESSED WITH JUNK ...I see alot going on with it and the corruption of the photos..being very poor explicitly how the chain eagles are blurred out. There was another thread here comparing the quality of the chain eagles ...this one is junk.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I didn't bet on this auction. Just saw it being in aftersales. I think the dagger does not fit to the chain scabbard - the price was also too good to be true which is always a red flag. Thanks for the feedback though guys.