Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tatty parts dagger?

Article about: Whilst browsing a number of dealers, I came across this dagger. I am still very much a newbie in this area, so I’m going off of the reading I have done on this forum, as well as a few othe

Looking at the RZM you posted, i now see the similarity - it was the first 6 that looked a little too rectangular to my eyes.

I have attached the rest of the images I have from the dagger, to see if you think my first impressions are correct.

Unlike the last grip i posted, this one looks to be original with the eagle and roundel sit flush into the wood, without any gouges or damage to make it look overly messed with. There is some flaking in the chrome finish on the crossguards and pommel nut, the roundel has a small amount of damage in the enamel, and the eagle looks worn from use. The wood itself looks to have a small amount of shrinkage, but it looks even on all sides. The blade fits neatly to the crossguard, with no gaps.
    The scabbard looks to have a snug fit to the crossguard which leads me to believe it is original, with light wear on the plating at the throat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tatty parts dagger?   Tatty parts dagger?  

Tatty parts dagger?   Tatty parts dagger?  

Tatty parts dagger?   Tatty parts dagger?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tatty parts dagger?
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2