Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??

Article about: Hello everyone, I've never had a cigarette case, and my theory is most of these especially SS were prob post war, but I took a chance anyway. As you can see, it's, Alpacca marked, in between

Default Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??

Hello everyone,
    I've never had a cigarette case, and my theory is most of these especially SS were prob post war, but I took a chance anyway. As you can see, it's, Alpacca marked, in between to, "S's." The SS motto and Estonian symbol is on the front, does it have a shot? It appears the patina goes through the motto, and Estonian logo. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??   Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??  

Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??   Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??  

Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cigarette case.....Estonian SS??
    P
    Many

Not one I'd want in my collection. A ton of these come out of eastern Europe on a daily basis, with all kinds of things engraved or glued onto them. They're usually found with fake WaffenAmt and RZM markings on the inside (which wouldn't exist on a private purchase item like a cigarette case anyway). I'd bet the scrubbed patch on the inside of this one is where those markings were removed by someone more 'in the know', either to raise the probability of selling their own fake or to pass their mistake on to someone else.

Regards, B.B.

CSW
    ?

Complete garbage unfortunately.

Even if it is an original cigarette case, the etching is too poor for an engraver, and too good for an amateur. IMO of course.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

oh dear what were you thinking? cigarette cases made from 1900-1990 by the billions in silver and chrome the designs have not really changed. Simply add SS Standartenfuhrer Kessler SS Hitler beglietsbattalion 1943 Stalingrad and you are onto a winner . Do not but any Watch Cigarette case Soap Dish Eva Braun champagne flute , Leica Camera Hitler watch, SS watch SS Ashtray SS Bra SS panties . Eastern European Shieser. Rob

MAP
    ?

The engraving is over the scratches. That seals the deal for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As the other guys have said, these are mass produced in Eastern Europe.

Here are a couple of links that show more of these.

allreaders.net

allreaders.net