Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS cigarette case

Article about: Hi all, A friend of mine really wants this case and thinks it is original. I think it is an old case sexed up to look like something fancy and valuable. What do you think?

?

This box is a fake, seller on ebay sells them, always with same writing/inscription. I saw many of them sold. If i remember well his nickname is fantazmata, like this name suggest its a fanasy piece

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cigarette case
    P
    Many

I am a novice collector and I almost laughed. Just for amusement, how much $ was your friend considering paying for this fine fine piece?

As RGD33 points out many were sold. This does not surprise me. Seems some will gobble up anything with SS runes without giving any thought at all to the item being genuine or not! If the seller did have many of these items for sale it should certainly ring some alarm bells but often this is not the case. Unreal!!

?

Like P. T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute", but according to our days population it should be "There's a sucker born every 10 seconds" Few examples, i saw these about year or two ago, and demand continues...
    SS cigarette caseSS cigarette caseSS cigarette caseSS cigarette caseSS cigarette case

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3