Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ear cut-out helmet M18

Article about: Hello. Today I'm showing you a Rare helmet that is a minefield and there are different opinions on exactly what the right look is. From the information I found on the forum, I think this hel

?

Default ear cut-out helmet M18

Hello.
    Today I'm showing you a Rare helmet that is a minefield and there are different opinions on exactly what the right look is. From the information I found on the forum, I think this helmet has a chance.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18Attachment 1727136ear cut-out helmet M18ear cut-out helmet M18

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ear cut-out helmet M18
    P
    Many

Stamped ET64 as to be expected. I like the way the cut looks as well. Looks to be a proper M18 ear cutout to my eye with its original graugrun. Liner & chinstrap look good also. I'd add it to my collection if I saw it.
    More experienced lads than I will chime in soon!

Looks like a good one. Has a good period carbine clip chinstrap and appears to have been painted with the period correct wools dust anti reflective paint on the exterior as seen on some WW1 ECO’s. I would say go for it!

Andy

I like it, shape seems correct to me.

MAP
    ?

I would have this in my collection of the price was right given the missing liner pads. Looks nice
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the opinions.
    They are useful for me.
    Regards Georgi.

Very nice, I'd be pleased to add it to the collection.

Spot on. I love it.
    One question: Does the linerband have any factory markings?

Cheers Paul

Well done. A one looker for me. Nice to have the original chin strap! Jim G.

?

Hello.
    Thanks for the opinions.
    I don't know if the helmet has other markings than the ones I have shown. I asked the seller for additional photos as well as a photo of the helmet placed on a flat surface, but I received an email with the photos I already have.
    Regards Georgi.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast