Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M16 Camo Helmet

Article about: Guys Your thought on this? I am thinking of getting it for my Christmas present but need to get your views. WW1 German M16 Helmet - MJLmilitaria Regards Del

I would take the 2nd one. Something about the 1st one just doesn't seem right to me.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camo Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    How about posting photos instead of links there, Delboy?
    Del,

One time is forgiven (and someone did the work and posted them), second times not fine, third time......I wouldn't bother commenting on the request.

Not trying to be pain, but posting pictures and not links is a forum rule. We all do it and it's not hard.

Respectfully

M
    Last edited by MAP; 11-10-2016 at 01:26 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Map

Sincerely sorry for that I did not know. I thought I was do the right thing because some sites do not like you to publish photographs without permission, hence the links. But I know for the next time.

Many Thanks Del

MAP
    ?

Quote by delboy View Post
    Map

Sincerely sorry for that I did not know. I thought I was do the right thing because some sites do not like you to publish photographs without permission, hence the links. But I know for the next time.

Many Thanks Del
    No worries...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi

here's my view if it's any help.....

first one has the good if somewhat faded cammo but the chin strap is a repro IMO so discount that. makes the lid n the more expensive side bt as said cammo ones ain't cheap..

second one is nicest IMO but on the top end of price for these.. ...worth a haggle I reckon.

third is the M18 but this has a 1920,s liner in and I reckon it has been repainted (maybe for inter war Army). Also is it ww1 made as it does not say if it has maker stamps. maybe a commercial lid from the 1920,s so worth an ask.

Btw despite the fact I commented about cost of them, be guided by what you like and of course what you are willing to pay.

hope this helps and good luck.

cheers

Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2