MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company

Article about: Every so often I get a surprise - and that “new buy” thrill - when I take a box out of the storage facility and I see a helmet that I don’t remember I had. Yesterday I got that jolt. I

Default M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company

Every so often I get a surprise - and that “new buy” thrill - when I take a box out of the storage facility and I see a helmet that I don’t remember I had. Yesterday I got that jolt. I have no idea when, where, and from whom I acquired this one. I love WWI camo’s and got a charge when I pulled this one out. A W66 M16 shell with its original liner and most of the chin strap. All 3 pillows are present. The pattern is the typical regulation pattern with the panels separated by thick black lines. The colors are green, tan and brick red - my favorite combination. The camo paint is worn, but I like what is left of it. Not much more to say. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company   M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company  

M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company   M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company
    P
    Many

The rest of the pictures. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company   M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company  

M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company   M16 Camo - W66 - Herman Weissenberger & Company  

Good looking camo.
    I can't say that I have ever put a helmet away and then forgot about it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

A nice colour combination Jim! And I like how the black dividing lines have been textured with sand or dirt. Good to see an original untouched example amongst the current sea of fakes floating around.

Andy

MAP
    ?

Those are some wide black lines! Wow!

Great helmet Jim. A good problem to have if you forget what you have!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Love the patina, 100 plus years of paint oxidation right there, got to love it!

Very cool Jim!
    Last edited by relicz; 09-20-2022 at 12:57 PM.
    Regards,
    John

Another great helmet Jim love the patina on this one!

oozes authenticity.

?

Damn I would love to have one like that. Amazing helmet!