Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M16 K64 new addition.

Article about: Hello everyone I just bought a new M16, and wanted to show better pictures in all its glory.

Default M16 K64 new addition.

Hello everyone I just bought a new M16, and wanted to show better pictures in all its glory. M16 K64 new addition. M16 K64 new addition.

M16 K64 new addition.
    M16 K64 new addition.
    M16 K64 new addition.
    M16 K64 new addition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 K64 new addition.
    P
    Many

Nice M16 with Steel Linerband! Great Paint.

Its a pitty there is no liner, but the overall condition was worth it IMO .

Very nice paint, congrats.

Mart

Nice one Patrick! Will very display well.

I am thinking about getting a better display case and was wondering, are foam heads recommended for display?

Stay away from the foam! Not good for the leather. I currently have my helmets resting in a cabinet and only use the stands when taking photos. Also avoid plastics. I also wear gloves when handling helmets to prevent the acids etc in the skin from affecting the surface.

If you have helmets with liners, you will want to consider putting something inside to take away the strain put on the leather pads from hanging upside down with nothing inside to support them. I raised this recently with some other Imperial Steel Helmet Collector’s and some of the best options put forward were a ball of acid free tissue paper or a cardboard ring wrapped in tissue paper and inserted into the shell to take the strain off the pads.

Andy

thank you Andy! for this information, I allways use cotton gloves now when handling the ones with alot of paint left. the leatherpads I try to avoid putting strain on, since a bit of the pads are loose because of old age. I have seen alot of collectors using foamheads in their displays, for example battleparkwest on youtube. Now I know that this metod should be avoided.