Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mimikri helmet legit?

Article about: Hi everyone, I came across this mimkri helmet. The inside is repainted in a bad way. There are no markings visible, according to the seller, but it looks like a 62 size. The liner is a repro

Thx for the advise. It is much appreciated. Stunning helmets you posted. It makes my day.

Cheers Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mimikri helmet legit?
    P
    Many

Here some picture in natural light. Looks excellent IMO.

Cheers Paul

Mimikri helmet legit?

Mimikri helmet legit?

Mimikri helmet legit?

Mimikri helmet legit?

Yes, that’s a beauty Paul. Regardless of the inside, I would probably purchase this if the price isn’t too crazy. We often see helmets with no liners and crappy insides but beautiful paint schemes anyway, and you might able to remove the paint. I’m currently trying to piece together an article for the forum about the removal of post war paint on old WW1 helmets. When I find the article with the great restoration job that I mentioned yesterday, I will post it.

Andy

Cracking pictures of it in daylight. If you do pull the trigger on this one post some decent pictures of the inside please.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Yes, that’s a beauty Paul. Regardless of the inside, I would probably purchase this if the price isn’t too crazy. We often see helmets with no liners and crappy insides but beautiful paint schemes anyway, and you might able to remove the paint. I’m currently trying to piece together an article for the forum about the removal of post war paint on old WW1 helmets. When I find the article with the great restoration job that I mentioned yesterday, I will post it.

Andy
    I'm looking forward to the article.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Cracking pictures of it in daylight. If you do pull the trigger on this one post some decent pictures of the inside please.
    I already received one.

Mimikri helmet legit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2