MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mimikri M17 helmet - legit or not?

Article about: Hi everyone, Looking to buy this on. What do you think. Cheers, Paul

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Paul, I get this all the time. And EBay always says that they won’t ship internationally. However, when I talk to them they say they will ship to Australia. I think it’s something to do with COVID and eBay not shipping to certain destinations. Anyway, I always find most sellers are happy to negotiate when dealing with them one on one. I hope you get this one.

Andy
    I have the feeling that this seller can't find the international shipping button in the Ebay preferences. The seller did accept my offer but I can't pay. Bummer. I will keep sending messages.

A stunning helmet you posted. A real textbook example. Well done.

Cheers,

Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mimikri M17 helmet - legit or not?
    P
    Many

How frustrating. I’ve had similar issues whereby eBay was saying the seller would not ship overseas but the seller was saying they would. It would not let me pay either. In the end I think I paid via PayPal and the dealer cancelled the auction. This happened with the last two helmets including the little size 60 S&H. I was just lucky I had a patient seller on both occasions and I hope yours is too.

Andy

How frustrating. I’ve had similar issues whereby eBay was saying the seller would not ship overseas but the seller was saying they would. It would not let me pay either. In the end I think I paid via PayPal and the dealer cancelled the auction. This happened with the last two helmets including the little size 60 S&H. I was just lucky I had a patient seller on both occasions and I hope yours is too.

Andy
    Well, I had bad luck on this one. The seller canceled the deal. I think it was to complicated. I wished him well and move on to the next one.

Cheers Paul

Quote by Irish1965 View Post
    Well, I had bad luck on this one. The seller canceled the deal. I think it was to complicated. I wished him well and move on to the next one.

Cheers Paul
    That’s a shame Paul, but plenty more out there and new ones coming up for sale all of the time.

Andy

That’s a shame Paul, but plenty more out there and new ones coming up for sale all of the time.

Andy
    As a real war junkie (and because I felt sorry for myself) I bought two WW1 Trenchclubs. A Britsh example (stamped) and a K.u.k. example from two different sources. For years I was looking for these and in a few days they popped up. They should arrive next week and will be posted.

Cheers,

Paul

Quote by Irish1965 View Post
    As a real war junkie (and because I felt sorry for myself) I bought two WW1 Trenchclubs. A Britsh example (stamped) and a K.u.k. example from two different sources. For years I was looking for these and in a few days they popped up. They should arrive next week and will be posted.

Cheers,

Paul
    That’s fantastic Paul! I’d love one of those but they are quite pricey. They are one of those really iconic items of equipment that typify the horrible reality of trench war. Looking forward to seeing them. Congratulations!

Andy

Bad luck on not getting a chance to own this stahlhelm, it was a beauty. Be interested in seeing those trench clubs when you get them. Fingers crossed they are good, there are a lot of repro ones about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2