Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authentic Zahringer lions?

Article about: Hello. While i do know a bit about them and have one myself, im still looking for help on these two, they are being sold together and for dirt cheap so id like to know your guys opinion. IMO

Default Authentic Zahringer lions?

Hello. While i do know a bit about them and have one myself, im still looking for help on these two, they are being sold together and for dirt cheap so id like to know your guys opinion. IMO they are either original or the best fakes ive seen. Sadly these two photos are all i have. Thank you in advance.
    Authentic Zahringer lions? Authentic Zahringer lions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Zahringer lions?
    P
    Many

Hello. The front end looks very good. Is there an image with a ruler or other object that allows us to estimate the size of the decorations?
    In any case, a very cheap price always makes you think. Do not forget that they are quite expensive decorations

Regards
    Santi

Of course detailed photos are required, but my gut feeling is they're genuine.

Thats the catch, these are all the photos. Im mainly worried about the back side, looks too ''clean'' to me, but that can be found on other ones.

No other photos sadly, so i dont know the right size. Comparing them with the one, i already have, the details match, im just a bit worried about the back side, it looks really clean for its age.

I agree that I like the rear part less. But the arms of the cross and the enamel of the castle symbol of Z. Löwen, I like. they could be good....

Regards
    santi

Havent seen any fakes made with this kind of detail, i have a good feeling about them so im gonna go for them.

I agree. Good luck and please upload fotos when you got both Z L.

Regards
    Santi

If they're cheap, I'd roll the dice.

Quick update, ive been away for a couple of days. The Zahringers were authentic, i won the auction for a decent price, a lot of people started bidding but i got them. They should arrive in the beginning of the next week. One of my close friends in collecting also wanted one, so we decided to get one each and he paid me half of the price back. Im gonna keep the non sword one since i dont have it yet. Will post it when i get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast