Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Seho

Article about: I dug this one out and thought you guys might like to see it, a Saxon Duchies Ernestine House Order Knight Second Class with Swords from the WW1 era, in the rare original case.

Default Seho

I dug this one out and thought you guys might like to see it, a Saxon Duchies Ernestine House Order Knight Second Class with Swords from the WW1 era, in the rare original case.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seho   Seho  

Seho  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seho
    P
    Many

A beautiful award Vince!
    Congrats.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm with Ralph, this award is just gorgeous. All that detail and colors make it pop. The crown is so nicely done. I'm guessing this award is made of silver?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

MAP
    ?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I'm with Ralph, this award is just gorgeous. All that detail and colors make it pop. The crown is so nicely done. I'm guessing this award is made of silver?

Green
    X3! Love it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Stunning

Glad you guys like it, it is indeed silver, although I believe the medallions are real gold. Now I need to detail that crown a bit!

EK2
    ?

Very

It's a real beauty

Regards
    Santi

A real beauty, Vince.
    Thanks for posting it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.