Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?

Article about: Hi, I would like to hear opinions on this set. I have big doughts about the bag. Any help greatly appreciated.

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?

Hi, I would like to hear opinions on this set. I have big doughts about the bag. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold with paper bag - original or fake?
    P
    Many

The paper packet is fake, but the badge itself appears to be okay - judging by the reverse hardware...

?

I wouldn't be buying it on the strength of these photos. The badge is one of the more common designs and will be found with the hardware shown as well as a block hinge variant. They can be made of either steel or brass. If the badge is magnetic you might be in with a chance, however the general appearance of the badge does not look like it has spent much time in that bag. You do not see this design in gold very often, and to be honest, I am not convinced by these photos.

Regards
    Brett

?

Thanks a lot for your opinions and explanations.