Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?

Article about: Hello everyone, this is my first post here so sorry if I've done something wrong. Anyways to what I’m asking. I picked this up at an antique store for 25 USD and am not really sure what it

?

Default Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?

Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?
    Hello everyone, this is my first post here so sorry if I've done something wrong. Anyways to what I’m asking. I picked this up at an antique store for 25 USD and am not really sure what it is. It was a labeled as a WW1 German southern campaign map but I know nothing of the subject. The outside has the name of a lieutenant written on it (I cannot make out his name) and the inside has country names written in German. That’s about all I know, if anyone has a way to authenticate/any additional information please let me know.
    Thanks,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any info on this German WW1 southern campaign map?
    P
    Many

The name appears to read Leutnant Williband.

A search of the VDK casualty list brought no results for anyone named Williband. So I'm not sure about my initial assessment. Could it be Willibald - this is a more common name however no one with such a surname and rank is listed among the wounded or lost during WW1.

?

I see, thank you for the assistance