Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Found several belt buckles

Article about: Yesterday i found several belt buckles which i think all are from the first world war era. ( Can be wrong ). Is there somewhere a website were i can have a look which ones exactly i have ?

Default Found several belt buckles

Yesterday i found several belt buckles which i think all are from the first world war era. ( Can be wrong ).

Is there somewhere a website were i can have a look which ones exactly i have ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found several belt buckles
    P
    Many

Hello, in my opinion, the two buckles with eagle are Weimar Republic period..

Quote by stahlelm16 View Post
    Hello, in my opinion, the two buckles with eagle are Weimar Republic period..
    these ?

Yes

Quote by stahlelm16 View Post
    Yes
    ok, thanks, so inbetween ww 1 and ww 2 then

Yes, I think so.

?

Fantastic assortment and extraordinary find !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Has anyone a rough idea what the value of these buckles is?. They do not fit in the collection of my son which is ww2.

The two Weimar ones certainly fit in your Sons collection, the Wehrmacht definitly wore them at the start of their existence, possibly even during wartime? Not certain but possible.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    The two Weimar ones certainly fit in your Sons collection, the Wehrmacht definitly wore them at the start of their existence, possibly even during wartime? Not certain but possible.
    The weimar republic was before the nazi era. The Nazis as also the communist hated it as the conservatives. Adolf used it to take over the power. Therefore I consider it as something that does not fit to a WW2 collection but more to a collection of german history