Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

MG08 Cleaning kit

Article about: Yesterday I bought this very rare MG08 cleaning kit. It's still in very nice condition for its age. The canvas carrying handle on the side is torn, but still there. It doesn't have its conte

Post MG08 Cleaning kit

Yesterday I bought this very rare MG08 cleaning kit. It's still in very nice condition for its age. The canvas carrying handle on the side is torn, but still there. It doesn't have its contents, but the only other two examples I could find online don't have contents either. I'm really happy to add this one to my collection. I found a picture online of one of these cases in a trench, together with the early type water reservoirs for the MG08. I added the M1894 Hebel I bought a few weeks ago in the picture too. Hope you like it!
    MG08 Cleaning kit
    MG08 Cleaning kit
    MG08 Cleaning kit

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG08 Cleaning kit
    P
    Many

Very interesting haven’t seen before

Very nice display Bram, the box is a remarkable survivor. I wonder if it saw service in WW2 as well?

Yes, it's quite rare to find one of these, especially in the condition this one is in. It's possible it saw service in ww2 too, but I don't know the backstory of this specific one.