Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.

Article about: I am curious about the origin of this holster as well as of the pins,

Question Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.

I am curious about the origin of this holster as well as of the pins,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.   Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.  

Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.
    P
    Many

I see a Wehrmacht Visor Cap Eagle & Wreath/Kokarde and DRK/German Red Cross Cap Eagle...no idea about the holster...

Agree with Glenn. This is definitely a fun craft. Hardly anything can be said about the holster. I'm not even sure if it's a German holster. What is certain is that this holster is intended for a revolver and not a pistol. Possibly for a Browning.

?

I wonder if the visor cap guys will see this thread and give more information on the visor cap wreath. Heer types have a gap between the oakleaves at the top and are more oval in shape with a flatter bottom. This one is round and the leaves join at the top.
    Maybe a different organisation?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I believe the wreath is also for a DRK visor cap

Looks to me like a whole bunch of bringback 'trophies' that a serviceman whacked onto a holster as a display piece.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I wonder if the visor cap guys will see this thread and give more information on the visor cap wreath. Heer types have a gap between the oakleaves at the top and are more oval in shape with a flatter bottom. This one is round and the leaves join at the top.
    Maybe a different organisation?
    I posted an alert in the Headgear forum for the Gents to stop over and take a look

Point of Reference
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Insignia appears original. Wreath is definitely Red Cross:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any idea what kind of holster this is? I am also not knowledgable about any of the pins, so any information would be helpful.  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Awesome. Thank for the help guys.